Topsail Reef Condos are VA Approved
Are you looking for affordable condo living in North Topsail Beach? Then Topsail Reef Condos can meet your desires for quiet, oceanfront living. Generally, condo financing can be tough. But Topsail Reef Condos are now approved for VA loan financing. Together with the condo association, we were able to get VA approval on September 12, 2016. As you see below, the VA Condo ID is 003112. So this means you can purchase a primary residence with…
- No money down financing
- Seller paying the closing costs for the buyer
- Low fixed interest rates available
[av_button_big label=’Search for Other VA Approved Condos’ description_pos=’below’ link=’manually,http://teammovemortgage.com/blog/2015/05/23/searching-for-va-approved-condos/’ link_target=’_blank’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ custom_font=’#ffffff’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ color_hover=’theme-color-subtle’ custom_bg_hover=’#444444′]
or we can look for you
First Step to Buy a Condo With My VA Eligibility
Your first step in buying a Topsail Reef Condo is to call Team Move Mortgage. We have expert VA loan officers in Wilmington which cover the Topsail Beach area. Moreover, we love helping first time buyers, military, and retirees finance their dream home at or near the beach.
[av_button_big label=’Apply Online to Buy a Topsail Reef Condo’ description_pos=’below’ link=’manually,http://teammovemortgage.com/apply-online/’ link_target=’_blank’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ custom_font=’#ffffff’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ color_hover=’theme-color-subtle’ custom_bg_hover=’#444444′][/av_button_big]
Topsail Reef Condos are located on the north end of Topsail Beach. First, they include 192 one bedroom units and 48 two bedroom floor plans. Also, the complex includes 8 buildings and was originally built in 1980. One will find that most units have recent updates. The best feature may be affordable prices of the units. You will find it hard to beat. Additionally, if you love golf, you are just across the waterway from North Shore Country Club in Sneads Ferry. Furthermore, enjoy local seafood restaurants, The Annual Sneads Ferry Shrimp Festival, & fishing. Topsail Reef is a short drive to Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune, Wilmington, as well as surrounding beaches. Moreover, you can even jump onto I-40 quickly for a longer trip.
Topsail Reef is home for retirees, newlyweds, and small families. Since so much is included in the HOA dues, it creates a feeling of care-free beachfront living at its best. In addition, you can find Topsail Beach on many “best beaches” lists. Best beaches lists include:
- 10 Amazing North Carolina Beaches Perfect for your Next Vacation
- Best Beaches in NC to Visit
- Travel Channel’s “North Carolina’s Most Overlooked Beaches“.
Key Statistics for Topsail Reef Condos:
- Property tax rates: Property taxes are affordable. The Onslow County property tax rate is .675 and North Topsail Tax Rate is .3932. These are based on 2015 rates.
- HOA dues: Dues vary based on the size and location of each unit at roughly a range of $200 – $400
- Insurance: Master insurance policies cover the building from fire, storm, and flood. So mortgages will required a “walls in condo policy” also called an H06 policy
- Flood Zone. Obviously, Topsail Reef is in a flood hazard area. So request a copy of the flood insurance from the HOA.
We would love to help you purchase your new beach home and hold your hand every step of the way