Veterans, Ask us about purchasing a manufactured home
Manufactured homes can offer low to moderate income families in NC, SC, and Virginia affordable housing. But, lending on manufactured homes is going to be more strict than most other property types because of the higher foreclosure rates. Additionally, they often depreciate in value when other home types have a much better chance of appreciating. Because of these reasons, many lenders have exited the manufactured home lending business. Team Move offers VA home loans and FHA mortgages to finance the purchase or refinance of a doublewide, manufactured home. Both the borrowers and the property must meet the following manufactured home guidelines plus other applicable areas. Our Manufactured Home VA Loans offer 15 and 30 year fixed rate terms and are only for financing a primary residence.
Our VA Doublewide Manufactured Home Guidelines:
- Doublewides only & manufactured after June 15, 1976
- Must have an acceptable foundation per a structural engineer inspection
- Rural Properties must be constructed no earlier than 1990 and require a complete home inspection
- 660 Minimum credit score (case by case exceptions)
- Purchases up to 100% of purchase price
- Cash out refinancing up to 90% of appraised value
- Minimum loan amount is $75,000 (case by case exceptions)
- Now allowed: Escrow Holdback for repairs, non-occupying co-borrowers,
Guidelines are subject to change.
If you are looking to purchase a doublewide meeting the above requirements, contact Team Move today.