Vacation Home Purchase
Vacation Home Mortgage Options
- Have you dreamed of owning a vacation home to get away from your busy life?
- Likewise, does owning a home at the beach, on the lake, or in the mountains excite you?
- Additionally, are you looking at investing in real estate on top of enjoying the use of it?
The decision to purchase a second or vacation home is a big one. So making it affordable is just as important in that it doesn’t put a strain on your finances.
Second or Vacation Home Mortgage Features
- As little as 10% down payment available on single family homes or townhomes
- Vacation Condo purchase with 10% down payment
- Can use a home equity line or loan on your primary residence as down payment
- 10 – 30 year fixed rate mortgages
- 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 Adjustable Rates
So you know that buying a vacation home with little money down is possible. Equally important points are how to obtain the down payment. Therefore, check out the article which explains Creative Ways to Buy Your Dream Home.
Why Choose Team Move for your Vacation Home Financing
First of all, our locations are close to Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, Brunswick County beaches, Topsail Beach, and Pinehurst. Additionally, several of our loan officers and staff have 15 – 25 years of lending experience. So we have helped many buyers purchase and refinance vacation properties. We recognize that affordability, low costs, and terms that match your finances are very important when purchasing a second home. Therefore we promise to give you our best! This includes Execution, Products, Effort, Accessibility, Communication and Updates, Expertise, and a Caring Attitude.
Team Move lends these products in areas such as Wilmington, Leland, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Whiteville, Shallotte, Southport, Elizabethtown, Lumberton, Fayetteville, Rockingham, Raleigh, Garner, Smithfield, Clayton, Goldsboro, Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Chapel Hill, Burgaw, Castle Hayne, Holden Beach, Supply, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Hubert, Tabor City, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Laurinburg, Topsail Beach, North Topsail Beach, Surf City, Sneads Ferry, Richlands, Wrightsville Beach, New Bern, Oak Island, Saint James, Wallace, as well as the rest of NC. North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Conway, Loris, Little River, Longs, as well as the rest of South Carolina and Virginia.
Check out our Team News!
Our team experiences so many scenarios in working with buyers, builders, realtors, and others so we have created this informative blog to help you find answers to your mortgage questions or scenarios. View News & Blog