VA and FHA Construction to Permanent Loans – True One Time Closing
VA, VA Jumbo, and FHA Construction to Permanent Loans to Build Your New Home
If you are building a new primary or vacation home in NC, SC, or VA, then a fixed rate, construction to perm loan up to 100% is a great mortgage product that allows an all in one financing option. A construction perm loan can be used when a borrower owns a lot / land already or when the borrower is purchasing a lot / land at closing.
- True One-time closing
- Lending for building primary residences
- No construction payments during construction on VA construction perm loans
- Can build single family homes that are detached stick built or modular homes
- Offering extended rate lock options or rate cap options with float to market rates
- Choices of Fixed or Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Can lend on VA construction permanent loans in NC, SC, & VA up to $417,000
- Jumbo VA Construction Permanent loans available too!
Primary Residence Construction:
- 100% financing on construction/VA loans
- 96.5% financing on construction/FHA loans
- 70% maximum on construction/conventional loans
How Our Team Can Help in Building a Dream Home
- Approving your builder up-front: It is highly recommended to get your builder approved early
- Allow down to a 660 credit score for construction lending
- We can close a construction loan coordinated with VA, USDA, FHA, or conventional loan
Are You a Licensed Residential Home Builder?
Become an approved homebuilder with our team
- Rather than use your own funds for construction, use our construction loan
- Flexible draw schedules
- Up to 9 draws allowed
- Lending a higher percentage of the price means more qualified buyers
- A hard working, available, and expert mortgage lending team
- One closing which lowers the risk to the builder and homeowner after closing
- Quick closings
Team Move lends in areas such as Wilmington, Leland, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Whiteville, Shallotte, Southport, Elizabethtown, Lumberton, Fayetteville, Rockingham, Raleigh, Garner, Smithfield, Clayton, Goldsboro, Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Chapel Hill, Burgaw, Castle Hayne, Holden Beach, Supply, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Hubert, Tabor City, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Laurinburg, Topsail Beach, North Topsail Beach, Surf City, Sneads Ferry, Richlands, Wrightsville Beach, New Bern, Oak Island, Saint James, Wallace, as well as the rest of NC. North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Conway, Loris, Little River, Longs, as well as the rest of SC and Virginia
Check out our Team News!
Our team experiences so many scenarios in working with buyers, builders, realtors, and others so we have created this informative blog to help you find answers to your mortgage questions or scenarios. View News & Blog