Sellars Cove Condos, VA and USDA Financing Approved
Sellars Cove Condos, which are located at Condo Club Drive, Wilmington, NC 28412, are currently approved for VA & USDA financing. Many are not aware that many condos are more difficult to finance than regular homes. Though, our team has experience with lending for Sellars Cove Condos for VA & USDA loans. Sellars Cove condos are built in 2008 with brick, stone, and vinyl exterior. Amenities include a community pool, elevators, and double paned windows.
Additionally, living here has benefits of being near shopping, restaurants, and Beau Rivage golf course with a short drive to Carolina Beach and downtown Wilmington.
Buyers interested in Sellars Cove Condos:
- Contact us first for a loan pre-approval for either a VA, USDA, and possibly a conventional mortgage
- It is possible to get 100% financing on a condo in Sellars Cove with VA and USDA
- Once you have a pre-approval letter from our team, you can then ask your realtor to show you the property(ies) and make an offer
Listing Agent for Sellars Cove Condos
- Update your listing to show the property is eligible for VA & USDA financing. The FHA approval has expired so FHA financing is not available with any lender because of this
- Contact our team for mortgage prequalification details
- We can create listing flyers
- Make copies of the master insurance policies, list of amenities, condo declarations, and amount of HOA dues. Provide a copy to buyers and buyers agents
Buyers Agents with buyers interested in Sellars Cove Condos
- Contact Team Move for buyer prequalification
- Request a copy of the condo declarations, amenities, HOA dues, and master insurance policies
- Explain the details of the condo unit and complex at Sellars Cove
Author: Russell Smith
Team Move OVM Financial loan officer success is Russell’s primary focus. He provides the tools and techniques he used as a top producing loan officer. Additionally he offers the Team Move OVM Financial Agent Training Program. Sharing is so important to Russell so he works diligently to be a resource to loan originators and Realtors.