USDA Property Eligibility
We receive lots of questions daily. A popular one is “how do I tell if a property is USDA eligible?”. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or realtor, you should use this site. USDA is a great opportunity for a buyer to get affordable, no money down financing. Actually because of a recent huge cost reduction, USDA has become one of the most affordable government loans. So here are step by step instructions for determining USDA property eligibility. Additionally, these steps help determine approved areas too.
How to Check for USDA Property Approval
- Click here for property eligibility search
- Choose “Single Family Housing Guaranteed” on the left
- Click “Accept” to the bottom right
USDA Property Eligibility – Looking up a specific property address
- Type an address & click “go”
- Then, Determine USDA Property Eligibility. Initially see if the property is USDA eligible.
- Next, it is a good idea to print the eligibility
USDA Property Eligibility – Searching for areas in general
- Click here for property eligibility search
- Go to “Single Family Housing Guaranteed” on the left
- Click “Accept”
- Grab the area on the map you want to zoom into and move it to the middle of your screen
- Then, scroll your mouse or use the zoom bar to the left to zoom into your area
- Browse the area. Especially important for properties near the borderline. For instance, pay attention to which side of the road is eligible on these borders.
So, now you know where to start your home search!
- Contact your USDA experts with TEAM MOVE. We are THE USDA experts which means we know the ins and outs of USDA. Furthermore, we understand pitfalls to avoid. In conclusion, we can answer your detailed questions.
- Don’t use a lender that isn’t a USDA expert! Yes, it is that important! See how we saved a buyer.
Since the USDA property eligibility site will not show homes for sale, you can search other sites simultaneously. For instance, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, or better yet, your favorite agent’s site will show you homes in these eligible areas.
USDA Buyer Testimonial
“We feel SO incredibly lucky to have found Russell & his team! They closed our USDA home loan, from start to finish in 19 business days. 12 of those days were USDA’s processing time!
After two awful months of working with a different lender, a large national chain, we were beyond frustrated and at our breaking point. We were misled and disregarded time and time again. Our first closing date had to be moved and our second crept closer and closer with no end in sight. Our loan package was still nowhere near ready to send off to USDA, despite our willingness to do and provide everything that was asked of us immediately. We dealt with a complete lack of communication, many unanswered questions, and no real concern for the position our family was being put in or the stress being placed on our sellers. We came to a point that we feared our entire home purchase was going to fall through.
Dream come true!
Not only did he and the rest of his team have complete knowledge of the industry and USDA, they also gave us the genuine care and understanding on a personal level that we were seeking from the professionals we wanted by our side as we worked to make our dreams come true.
So we recommend Russell, Amy, Judy, Sylvia, & Bob 110% and will be singing their praises for a long time to come!!!” Tammy P., Wilmington, NC
USDA Property Eligibility Areas
Team Move lends USDA loans in areas in and around the following. Wilmington, Leland, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune, Whiteville, Shallotte, Southport, Elizabethtown, Lumberton, Fort Bragg, Pope Air Force Base, Fayetteville, Rockingham, Raleigh, Garner, Smithfield, Clayton, Goldsboro, Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Chapel Hill, Burgaw, Castle Hayne, Holden Beach, Supply, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Hubert, Tabor City, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Laurinburg, Topsail Beach, North Topsail Beach, Surf City, Sneads Ferry, Richlands, Wrightsville Beach, New Bern, Oak Island, Saint James, Wallace, Sanford, Pittsboro, Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Siler City, Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Whispering Pines, Vass, Spring Lake, Fayetteville, Lillington, Hope Mills, Dunn, Angier, Smithfield, as well as the rest of NC. North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Conway, Loris, Little River, Longs, as well as the rest of South Carolina and Virginia.
Check out the weather to see one of the reasons so many families move to NC and SC
Check out the Top Mortgage Lenders on Yelp
Author: Russell Smith
Team Move OVM Financial loan officer success is Russell’s primary focus. He provides the tools and techniques he used as a top producing loan officer. Additionally he offers the Team Move OVM Financial Agent Training Program. Sharing is so important to Russell so he works diligently to be a resource to loan originators and Realtors.